We raise long time capital for our clients through equity and debt instruments from the capital market.
As a registered Issuing House Operator with the Security and Exchange Commission, we raise long time capital for our clients through equity and debt instruments from the capital market.
These could be in the form of:
- Right Issue for companies listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange requiring additional capital from the existing shareholders.
- New ordinary shares, preference shares and debenture stock for companies approaching the capital market for the first time or those already listed on the exchange
- Corporate bonds for listed companies and sovereign bond for federal, state and local governments.
- New issues through private placement.
With our reputation and rich experience in the capital markets, extensive contacts in the global financial system, our team of seasoned and tested professionals are able to provide effective and pragmatic solution to your corporate funding needs through;
- Professional determination of funding requirements.
- Conceptualization of appropriate mix of financial instruments to satisfy your needs.
- Advice on the composition of the parties to the offer and provision of requisite leadership to drive the process.
- Compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Oversight function on the continued financial health of your business.
Our corporate finance department provides financial advisory services in the area of;
- Capital Restructuring.
- Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Project Finance.
- Equity and Debt Financing.